Welcome to the 2019 Colorado SHRM State Conference!
The Colorado Society for Human Resource Management (COSHRM) biennial state conference attracts more than 500 individuals from across Colorado to learn and network. You're invited to join us this fall at one of the state’s largest human resources events of the year where we challenge you to THINK BEYOND the current state of HR and prepare for the future of the industry.
Whether your interest in attending is for networking purposes, continuing education credits, or professional development in a beautiful mountain setting - we've got you covered. You’ll enjoy:
- 25+ speakers ranging from international thought leaders to local influencers
- 11.5 SHRM & HRCI credits
- 7 breakout sessions covering 4 relevant content areas including:
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Leadership & Navigation
- The Future Workforce
- Risks, Boundaries & Rights
- 4 tracks for senior, mid and entry-level professionals, plus programming for HR departments of one
- 3 days in beautiful Keystone, Colorado
- 2 keynote presentations
- 1 fantastic conference that only happens every other year!
Hope to see you this fall!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (303) 438-7090