Welcome to the 2019 Colorado SHRM State Conference!
#COSHRM2019 is where hundreds of Colorado’s best and brightest business leaders and HR professionals in all stages of their careers gather to THINK BEYOND the current state of HR, gain valuable insight from international thought leaders and local influencers and discover strategies that will advance their careers, their organizations and their workforces. Join us in Keystone this fall to learn, share ideas, find resources and build relationships.
Take advantage of:
- More than 25 speakers ranging from international thought leaders to local influencers
- A new start & end time to accommodate your busy schedules and travel budget
- Pre-approved SHRM & HRCI continuing education credits
- The opportunity to earn 11.75 recertification credits, including up to 9.25 HRCI business credits
- Targeted sessions for senior, middle and entry level professionals, as well as small business leaders
- Expert content in four timely tracks:
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Leadership & Navigation
- The Future Workforce
- Risks, Boundaries & Rights
Register today to reserve your spot!
The Colorado Society for Human Resource Management (COSHRM) is the state council affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). COSHRM’s vision is to elevate the workplace in Colorado by driving HR excellence. There are more than 5000 human resource professionals affiliated with SHRM, COSHRM and the six local chapters throughout the state. Members and professionals are active in local chambers of commerce, executive forums, and economic development groups. Join us in Keystone to build stronger relationships in Colorado!